1. AIM is canceled or something! And someone compiled this very accurate list of the top 10 things that we’ll miss about the AIM days.
Seriously — instant messaging was the best. It had so much more than gchat. It was so much more significant than all that. In college, when someone’s away message said “dhall” — and maybe if you liked that someone — you had to go to dhall immediately. This was the precursor to modern day Internet stalking.
2. I love this new Keane song.
3. Last weekend I went through all of our family pictures that were in boxes and random old albums and compiled them into brand new, nice, shiny albums. This was quite the project.
However, it led to me finding this gem of a photograph. So it was all totally and completely worth it.
4. Our local beer distributor amazingly has this New Planet gluten free beer from Colorado that I have been dying to try and searching for everywhere. And it is so, so good. Like — tears to a celiac’s eyes good.
And nope — we’re not having a party. That’s just our fridge.
5. Who is your favorite on The Voice? I think Ashley De La Rosa is going to win it all.