Haven’t done one of these in a while
Here’s my random Monday crap for you:
1. I’m really starting to think the Mayans were right. I fear 12/12/12.
2. No matter who wins or loses, tomorrow marks THE END OF POLITICAL ADS ON TV AND RADIO.
3. I really hate DST. Doesn’t anyone else think it’s weird that as society we all just collectively go along with the idea of manipulating time to fit our needs? And if we all agree this is OK, why hasn’t anyone decided we can skip right over Friday at 4 p.m. and make it 5 p.m.? We can easily add that hour back in later — I’m thinking Sunday mornings, from 7-8. And frankly, I could do without the entire month of February, too, so let’s start discussing this.
4. If you’re interested in helping the relief efforts for the Jersey Shore and other Sandy-affected areas, you can consider buying one of these (pretty cool) T-shirts from Restore the Shore and Jetty.
5. Can we talk about how big my Riggins has grown?
7. And lastly, I’m kind of obsessed with this song. Enjoy!