It will probably make you sick to know I’m pretty much done Christmas shopping at this point, and the gifts I don’t have yet I’ve got all set in my mind.
But that’s just me. I decorated for Christmas this morning…
…and even bought Gracie and Preston their presents at Pet Smart yesterday.
What can I say? I’m an elf.
Anyway, here are some gifts for “her” that are Laura approved:
1. Framed Photo Collages from Pinhole Press, $39.99
2. Voluspa Japonia Candle, Anthropologie, $18 (aka the best smelling candle in the universe)
3. Twelve Days Dishtowel, Crate and Barrel, $4.50
4. Glitter iPhone Case, J.Crew, $25
5. Weatherby Rain Boot Socks, J.Crew, $22.50
6. Enameled Steel Stock Pot, Le Creuset, $54.95
More gifts to come! Happy Sunday.